1. Prepare ingredients; cut carrots and shiitake mushrooms into small cubes, mince shrimp meat; add chopped green onion, 1 egg; light soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, chicken essence, pepper, starch and mix well
2. Boil water in a pot and put 1 teaspoon of salt. Then cut the tofu into mahjong-sized cubes and gently push the knife into the pot
3. Boil on medium heat (approximately 1600W for induction cooker) for 2 minutes
4. Then carefully remove, the tofu at this time will be firmer than before cooking, and it will not break easily.
5. Use a small spoon to dig a hole in the tofu and fill in the filling
6. After filling in order, sprinkle a thin layer of starch on the surface to wrap the filling and tofu in a layer
7. Start the frying pan. At this time, you need to add about twice the normal cooking oil in the frying pan, and when it is 70% hot (the oil temperature is 200-240℃, the oil is calm, and the smoke is always green), put it into the tofu and fry on a medium-low fire ( The induction cooker is about 1600 watts), and use a spoon to continuously pour the hot oil on the meat to make it evenly heated
8. Fry for about 8 minutes and it will be golden brown.
9. Leave a little oil in the pot, stir fry garlic, pour 2 tablespoons light soy sauce, 1 teaspoon sugar, 2 g water starch, 1 teaspoon water, stir-fry for 2 minutes on low heat, then remove from heat. Then pour the sauce on the tofu and garnish with shallots
1. Southern tofu is very tender, so be careful after taking it out, it will break if you are not careful;
2. Southern tofu is soft, tender, smooth and elastic, and has a relatively large moisture content. Before cooking, you need to boil a pot of salted water and blanch the tofu into pieces. Due to osmotic pressure, some of the water in the tofu will precipitate. In this way, it can maintain its integrity and lay the foundation for subsequent cooking;
3. Sprinkle a layer of starch on the surface to prevent the meat from falling out, and to better bond the meat and tofu together to ensure that it will not fall off during frying. Secondly, it can form a shell outside the food after frying. Protect the tofu from being fried;