1. Add a little flour and a little water to the bowl and mix well. Beat in an egg and beat evenly.
2. Turn on the fire, pour a little cooking oil into the pan, pour the egg liquid into the pan and fry until golden brown on both sides.
3. Cut the fried egg cake into strips according to the picture, but don't cut it off.
4. Arrange the cut egg strips into a flower-like shape, and fix them with toothpicks for later use.
5. Remove the shrimp thread and clean the shrimp beforehand. Add an appropriate amount of water and a piece of ginger to the pot. Bring to a boil. Put the shrimp into the pot and cook. When the shrimp is cooked, drain the water and set aside.
6. Bring an appropriate amount of water to a boil in a pot, add broccoli, add a little salt and a drop or two of cooking oil.
7. Put the boiled broccoli in a small bowl, add 1 tsp of steamed fish drum oil and mix well.
8. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot to boil, add the pumpkin cubes and corn kernels to cook. (It can also be cooked with broccoli)
9. Add a little sushi vinegar to 150 grams of rice, mix well, then take a portion of 50 grams of rice and place it on the plastic wrap.
10. Then use plastic wrap to shape the rice into small balls, making a total of 3 small rice balls.
11. Spread a cleaned lettuce leaf in a bento box or a bowl, and arrange the cooked prawns in order, as well as broccoli and egg flowers.
12. Arrange the pumpkin cubes and put the corn kernels in the broccoli.
13. Finally, put three rice balls on top, sprinkle a little black sesame seeds.
The amount of ingredients in the recipe can be adjusted according to your usual appetite, more or less.
There is no need to add sushi vinegar to the rice balls, and you can also sprinkle some seaweed or pork floss on the surface. If you have a mold at home, you can press the mold directly, or you can put meat floss, bacon and other ingredients in the rice ball.