1. Beat three eggs and fry them for later use.
2. Wash the fungus soaked hair and set aside.
3. Cut the gluten into small pieces, and cut the fragrant dried into diamond-shaped pieces for later use.
4. Shrimp peeled and sanded line with cooking wine starch sizing for later use.
5. Cut the yuba soaked into small pieces (not used for celery).
6. Stir-fry the prawns in a hot pan with cold oil and change the color. Stir-fry the scallions and the aroma, and stir-fry the dry yuba and fungus.
7. A spoonful of Knorr Soup is about 16 grams.
8. Add water to the pot, add a spoonful of thick soup, and simmer for 3 minutes, add salt, pour starch, thicken, pour sesame oil and sesame oil.
The fragrant dried gluten should be stir-fried with oil in advance so that the bittern is more delicious.
The yuba is also stir-fried with oil so that the yuba does not taste watery.