1. Wash the rice and glutinous rice, add enough water to the casserole and soak for 1 hour
2. Wash the prawns, remove the shrimp threads, etc., rinse them and set aside. I made 2 servings and used 6 prawns
3. Separate the head and body of the prawns, mix the prawns with a spoonful of cooking wine and a little bit, and marinate them
4. Chop ginger and set aside. I used about 15 grams of ginger
5. Put 2 tablespoons of oil in the pot, add the shrimp heads and fry them to change the color, and just fry them out of red oil.
6. Put the casserole on the fire and cook, the rice will be soft and rotten after about half an hour, then add the marinated prawns and cook for about 6 minutes
7. When the prawns are cooked, put in the fried shrimp heads and put in the fried red oil
8. Put in the prepared minced ginger and cook for another minute.
9. Put it in a bowl, it’s delicious and warms your stomach. If you like the scent of green onions, you can add some green onions at the end.
The prawns should be rinsed well. You can rinse the prawns with boiling water. Do not blanch them, just blanch them.
When pickling the shrimp, you should keep the amount of salt in place. When you cook the porridge in the later stage, do not add salt, because there is also salt in the cooking wine, so you can taste the saltiness yourself, which suits your taste.
Keep the ginger away. Ginger can not only remove the fishy smell of shrimp, but also neutralize cold and heat and prevent physical discomfort.
If you don’t have a casserole at home, you can also use other cooking pots.