1. Wash the rice, add proper amount of water and tomatoes
2. The shrimp is cooked, peeled, cut into small pieces, and put in the rice
3. The rice is simmered for 15 minutes with the keep warm function, and then start to cook
4. The soup is dry, add salt and cheese to continue cooking
5. When it's cooked, mix well and transfer to a bowl
1. Tomatoes are best peeled.
2. Mozzarella is best for cheese, and cheddar is also good, but don't use the kind with bread.
3. Because shrimp and tomatoes will overflow, add less water.