1. Add 1/3 tablespoon of salt, white pepper, starch and cooking wine to the shrimps, marinate for 15 minutes
2. Slice ginger, mince shallots, separate white and green onions
3. Southern tofu cut into pieces
4. Boil water in a pot, add 1/2 spoon of salt, add tofu and blanch the water for 2 minutes to remove the beany smell, then remove
5. Add vegetable oil to the pot and stir-fry the shrimps until they change color.
6. Stir-fry scallion white and ginger slices with remaining oil, add Pixian bean paste and stir-fry to make red oil
7. Add tofu cubes and stir well
8. Add appropriate amount of water to boil, add sugar and oyster sauce
9. Thicken the broth, add shrimp, mix well, add water starch to thicken the soup, and sprinkle with chopped green onion.