1. Heat up the pan, add the oil, add the chicken nuggets and stir-fry after the oil is hot
2. Stir-fry until the color changes, add 2 tablespoons of cooking wine and ginger slices and stir-fry evenly
3. Add 1 tablespoon of chili sauce, 1 tablespoon of light salt soy sauce and half a tablespoon of braised soy sauce and stir fry evenly
4. Then add the water that hasn’t had the chicken nuggets. After the fire is boiled, pour the shiitake mushrooms and fresh cordyceps flower mushrooms
5. Cover the pot and boil over high heat, then turn to low heat and simmer until the chicken nuggets are rotten, then turn to high heat to collect the sauce, and finally sprinkle with chopped green onion to serve.
6. A plate of Shuang Mushroom Roasted Chicken with rich sauce is ready.
Lightly salted soy sauce can be replaced with light soy sauce. If you like spicy food, you can add a little millet pepper when putting ginger slices.