by Pure ~ workshop
1. The salted cherry blossoms are soaked in warm water to remove the saltiness. (If it is salty after brewing it many times, you can add some honey in the water and then soak, the effect will be improved.)
2. Add some sugar to cold water in a pot and bring to a boil.
3. Add the white jelly and stir evenly until completely dissolved.
4. Let stand for three minutes. At this time, it must be maintained at its temperature, otherwise it will easily solidify immediately.
5. Prepare the spherical mold. If not, you can also use a refrigerator ice tray or jelly shell.
6. Flatten the cherry blossoms into the mold, add the white jelly liquid (do not add too much), put it in the refrigerator, or wait for it to solidify at room temperature. It will be demoulded in about an hour.
Click to follow my Gourmet Jie account, or search the public account "Pure Workshop" on WeChat. More exciting content and delicious recipes are waiting for you!