1. 2 pieces of white tofu, break open from the middle, and then cut into tofu pieces. Put the white tofu cubes into a bowl, add more salt, and soak in hot water above 80 degrees for 1 hour to make the tofu flavor and remove the fishy smell. Drain the water after 1 hour and set aside.
2. The beef shank is appropriate, cut into cubes and then minced (not too thin).
3. Appropriate amount of minced garlic; appropriate amount of minced ginger; appropriate amount of bean paste; appropriate amount of prickly ash, prickly ash, crushed into prickly ash with a flour machine for later use An appropriate amount of chili, use a flour mixer to make chili powder for later use.
4. Heat the pan to remove the oil, add garlic, minced ginger, bean paste, tempeh, and stir fry until fragrant. After frying, add chili powder and stir fry together. Add the beef and stir-fry the beef until it bursts into flavor. After the beef is fragrant, add a proper amount of water, add the tofu cubes and grill evenly, add a proper amount of dark soy sauce, cover the pot, and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Open the lid of the pot after 5 minutes, collect the juice on high heat, and gently push with the back of a spoon to prevent the bottom from sticking and frying tofu. When the soup is right, add the right amount of chicken essence, pour in the appropriate cornstarch water, gently push with the back of a spoon, and push evenly (generally Mapo tofu thicken, need 3 to 4 times to complete), every time thicken the water in the pot should be observed To decide how much to pour the cornstarch water in next time, until the water dries up and all the juice is stuck to the tofu (the tofu will not be made like usual, there is a layer of red oil on the surface), and finally sprinkle in an appropriate amount The minced peppercorns and garlic seedlings can be cooked after pushing evenly.
6. Finished picture