1. Peel and cut the potatoes and cook them in a pan.
2. Press the potatoes into a puree and flour and form a dough together, and let it rest for 10 minutes.
3. Cut carrots into shreds, boil the water, and chop finely. Fungus, tofu, oily tofu, garlic yellow, carrots, add salt, chicken essence, oil, sesame oil and mix well to form a filling.
4. Divide the dough into small pieces, roll it into a dough piece, wrap it in the filling, and shape it into a dumpling.
5. Make dumplings.
6. Put the oil in the pan, the oil temperature is about 70 degrees, add the dumplings, and fry them until golden.
7. Fry until golden, remove and finish.
The mashed yam is cooked well. The filling can be added with eggs, mushrooms, leeks, etc. according to your own taste.