by Delightful food temptation
1. One piece of white tofu, break it through the middle, and then cut into pieces of tofu. Put the white tofu cubes into a bowl, add more salt, and soak in hot water above 80 degrees for 1 hour. The salt water can make the tofu taste and remove the beany flavor. Drain the water after 1 hour and set aside.
2. The beef tendon is appropriate, cut into cubes and then chop into minced meat, not too thin.
3. Garlic, minced ginger, bean paste, pepper seeds, star anise, cinnamon, fennel, sauteed peanuts, sauteed white sesame seeds, freshwater shrimp skins.
4. Pour the pepper, star anise, cinnamon, and fennel into the pot. Break the star anise apart (easier to fry). Don't have too much cinnamon, which is easy to grab the flavor and will have bitter tails. Stir-fry on a low fire, stir-fry until fragrant (be patient, the fire will burn). Add a few peanuts and 1 tablespoon of white sesame seeds and stir fry together. The final fragrant powder has a strong complex fragrance and full of hemp flavor. We can use a spoon and a pot to listen to the sound to judge whether the spices are in place. When the sound is crisp, it proves that the spices are in place, turn off the heat and take the pot out.
5. Pour the fried spices into the pulverizer, use the jog switch to break into pieces, do not break into powder, as it will lose the flavor.
6. Heat the pan to remove the oil, add the beef, stir-fry the moisture from the dry beef on high heat, turn to low heat, and fry the beef aroma. After the beef is fried dry and fragrant, add garlic and minced ginger and stir fragrant. After sautéing, add the bean paste, dried chili powder, and tempeh and stir-fry at low heat. Saute the bean paste, tempeh and chili until fragrant, then add the shrimp skin and fry until fragrant.
7. Add the right amount of water, not too much (pour the tofu before adding water, the sauce tends to stick to the pan and has a mushy taste). Pour the tofu cubes and grill evenly. Finally, add an appropriate amount to the tofu noodles, add an appropriate amount of dark soy sauce, cover the pot and simmer for 5 minutes on high heat.
8. After 5 minutes, open the lid of the pot and collect the soup on high heat. Use the back of the spoon to gently push to prevent sticking to the bottom and fry the tofu. When the soup is right, add the right amount of chicken essence. Generally, the thickening of spicy tofu is done in 3-4 times. Use the back of a spoon to slowly pour in the cornstarch water, and observe the changes in the water content in the pot every time you tick the glutinous rice flour to determine how much cornstarch water to pour in the next time until the water is dry and all the cornstarch juice is sticky. On the tofu (the tofu is not made like usual, it has a layer of red oil on the surface), sprinkle with chopped green onion (many people use garlic leaves) and spread it evenly. When starting the pot, the spoon should be beaten from the bottom of the pot, and the action should be light but slow so that the tofu will not rot. Sprinkle with pepper fragrant powder, and it will be delicious.
9. Finished picture
For a more detailed production process, please copy the following Youku video link address:
Or directly search for "Dish Name" in Youku