1. After washing the green garlic, cut into small pieces, drain the water and set aside
2. Pork with belt meat, cut into slices
3. Wash ginger, green onions, and garlic and chop; actually the amount is only half of the photo
4. Pour vegetable oil into the hot pot to heat up, put the meat slices into the pot, stir fry to get the oil, add the cooking wine and light soy sauce, stir and fry evenly
5. Pull the pork slices aside, use the remaining oil in the pan, saute the chopped green onion, minced ginger, minced garlic, and bean paste, stir-fry the sliced meat and bean paste evenly
6. Add green garlic and stir fry evenly
7. Add salt, stir-fry evenly, turn off the heat and take out the pot
If the pork is fatter, there is no need to stir-fry it with oil.