1. Peel and cut potatoes
2. Onion diced
3. Put the local chicken pieces in the pot, add half of the green onion and ginger slices and 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, add an appropriate amount of water to blanch the bleeding water, remove and rinse for later use
4. Add vegetable oil to the pot, add the chicken pieces and stir fry for 2 minutes
5. Add the other half of scallion ginger slices, star anise, bay leaves, peppercorns and rock sugar and sauté until fragrant
6. Add onions and stir well
7. Add appropriate amount of water to boil and turn to low heat for 30 minutes
8. Season with salt, put in the potato pieces and cook for 30 minutes. After the soup is thickened, serve it out and sprinkle with chopped green garlic.