1. Cut the sirloin into small pieces, rinse off the blood under running water, and drain the water for later use.
2. Put the sirloin into the pot, pour in water, and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Wash the foam under running water.
4. Put the sirloin in a pressure cooker, pour water, and add salt; prickly prickly ash, dried red pepper, star anise, cinnamon into a tea bag, put it in the pot, cover and keep the pressure for 35 minutes.
5. Wash the white radish and carrot and cut into pieces with a hob.
6. Put the radish on the bottom of the casserole.
7. Pour the cooked sirloin into a casserole.
8. Bring to a boil over high heat to adjust the flavor.
9. Wash and cut the green garlic into a casserole, cook until it is broken, and then eat away from the fire.