1. Ingredients preparation
2. Peel and wash the water chestnut, cut it in half with a knife, and smash it with a knife face to form irregular pieces.
3. Turn on the power of the Fangtai cooker, adjust the firepower to the 8th gear, boil the water, pour the water in the blanched water, boil it, remove it and let it cool for later use
4. Put the broth in the pot, add the fragrant lees, ginger juice, salt, white sugar, and water, turn on the power of the Fangtai cooker, adjust the fire power to 8 high fire, and bring the broth to a boil
5. Add the white pieces of wild rice, continue to boil on high heat, adjust the power of the Fangtai cooker to the 1st gear, and continue to cook for 2 minutes
6. Mix corn starch with a small amount of water, and stir evenly into water starch
7. Adjust the firepower of the Fangtai cooker to the 4th gear. Pour water and starch to be thin enough
8. After the water is boiled again, remove from the fire and bring it out, and the delicious simmered rice white soup is ready