1. Kill the fish, I'm the extension owner to help kill it, just take it back and wash it off. Drain the water, and cut a total of 5 knives on both sides of the fish about 2 cm apart.
2. Sprinkle appropriate amount of salt and white pepper over the fish, and stuff the fish belly with a few slices of ginger. Marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Fry the fish with hot oil in the pan until golden brown, and fry the other side until golden brown.
4. After frying on both sides, add appropriate amount of hot water and salt, cover and cook for 8 minutes.
5. After the water is boiled dry, take it out of the pot.
6. Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and stir-fry until half-cooked, then add oyster sauce and chicken essence. Then continue to fry the garlic. Drizzle the fried garlic on the fish and serve.