1. After the Fushou fish is cleaned, make a few holes in the fish's back
2. Spread salt on the surface for 15 minutes
3. Peel the ginger and garlic and cut into slices
4. Pour bean paste, water, black pepper, sugar, and very fresh in a bowl, mix well to form a sauce
5. Wipe the fish dry with kitchen paper
6. Pour oil in a hot pan, add ginger and garlic slices and saute until fragrant
7. Push the ginger and garlic slices aside, and put in the Fushou fish
8. Fry until golden on both sides and add appropriate amount of cooking wine
9. Pour in the sauce and cook together
10. Cook until the juice is thicker
1. Put a little salt on the surface of the fish to make the fish firmer, and it will not stick to the pan during frying.
2. When frying the fish, don't turn it randomly. You can feel that the non-stick pan with the fish body can loosen, then you can turn it over and fry it.
3. Pour the cooking wine to evaporate part of the fishy smell.
4. The collocation of sauces can be adjusted according to your personal preference