1. Fushou fish cleaned
2. Cut the fish three times diagonally on both sides, don't cut it.
3. Put two chopsticks on the plate to help the fish drain water better and faster
4. Prepare the juicy marinated buckwheat head,
5. Cut the buckwheat finely, slice the ginger and set aside
6. Heat the pan, wipe the pan with ginger slices, add corn oil and cook the oil until it smokes
7. Put in Fushou fish
8. Fry until golden on both sides
9. Pour in boiling water, add buckwheat, ginger, salt, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, cover the pot and bring to a boil, then turn to low heat
10. Boil until the juice is collected, and out of the pot
11. Finished product
12. Finished product
1. Fish must be drained of water,
2. The oil pan should be heated so that the fish will not break easily.
3. The pickled buckwheat head itself is salty, so there is no need to put too much salt and soy sauce
4. Slowly fry with low heat.