1. Soup base: small whitebait, radish fast, a few slices of dried kelp, boil together, and then reduce the heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Take another pot, spread a layer of radish slices in the pot, put mushrooms, green onions, onions, black fungus on the top layer
3. Continue to arrange dishes: mushrooms, red peppers (this is optional)
4. Continue to code dishes: tofu slices, luncheon meat, cooked beef in the middle
5. Mix all the sauces together
6. Pour the sauce into the pot where the dishes are arranged
7. Pour the soup base in picture 1 into the pot and start cooking
8. After boiling
9. Put some small greens down
10. The finished product! After eating half of it, I put the vermicelli again without taking pictures.