1. Remove the stems and cut the shiitake mushrooms
2. Boil water in a pot, blanch the mushrooms in a bowl, and put it in a bowl
3. Add salt and white sugar, mix well
4. Pour into the baking tray, put it in the preheated oven, and bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes
5. Put the roasted mushrooms in a bowl, add cooking oil, cumin powder, pepper powder, and chili powder, and mix well.
6. Pour into the baking tray again and bake at 180 degrees for 8 minutes
7. Add cooked sesame seeds and the simulated roast is ready