1. 1 egg, 100 grams of all-purpose flour, and 10 grams of pure milk are stirred together to form a floc.
2. Transfer to a kneading pad and knead smoothly, cover with plastic wrap, and relax for 25 minutes.
Chop shiitake mushrooms and mince shrimps.
Dice dried tofu; heat the pan with warm oil, and fry the egg yolk into egg pieces.
4. Add 1 egg white, a little cooking wine, light soy sauce, and stir into the mushroom and shrimp paste filling.
5. Relax well, roll out the dumpling wrapper, and pack less shiitake and shrimp paste filling first.
6. Then pull the symmetrical 4 sides to the middle and pinch tightly.
7. Fill the four holes with carrots, peas, minced eggs, and dried tofu. When the bag was packed, the baby had his eyes out.
8. Put it in a steamer and steam in a hot pot on cold water for 18 minutes.
9. The steamed dumplings are so cute. Shrimp, egg, mushrooms and legumes are available, and there are many varieties. Don't worry that the baby can't digest it, the baby needs these.
This recipe has a supporting video. You can view it on the WeChat public account "Five Meals A Day". I am a national child nutritionist, familiar with the needs of healthy diets for infants and young children, and proficient in cooking.
Baby is picky eater, anorexic, doesn't like eating?
How to supplement calcium, iron, zinc and selenium? All help you solve it.
WeChat public account: five supplementary meals a day. Accompany you smoothly through the road of nutritional supplements.