1. First, prepare all the ingredients, and you can leave it alone.
2. After washing the cucumbers and carrots, use a knife to cut into shreds, and use a knife to cut the onions and shallots into small cubes for later use.
3. Pour peanut oil into the pan of the Dongling breakfast machine and heat it up, then sauté the appropriate amount of green onions and onions.
4. After stirring the onions for a while, add the soybean paste.
5. Slowly sauté the soybean paste until fragrant.
6. Add the minced pork at this time.
7. The fire continued to stir until the discoloration was broken.
8. Add chicken essence to taste, because the soybean paste already contains salt, so there is no need to add salt.
9. Stir-fry on high heat until the soup is thick, turn off the heat, and transfer the fried onion sauce to set aside.
10. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot and bring it to a boil, then add the sliced noodles.
11. Cook on high heat for about 2 minutes. When you see the noodles become transparent, you can remove the water and drain the noodles with cold water. The noodles are smooth and chewy.
12. Remove the watered noodles and drain the water, put them on a plate, spread cucumber and carrot shreds on the top, add the marinated eggs and marinated lotus root, and pour the fried onion fried sauce on the noodles.