1. Flour, beat in an egg.
2. Stir it into a snowflake shape with chopsticks.
3. It's almost enough to make noodles. It doesn't need to be too good. Why, look down. . .
4. Use a noodle machine to press into tablets.
5. It is not enough to press into a piece, and it is not smooth enough, so it is rolled up.
6. Click again.
7. Keep pressing.
8. It's almost repeated two or three times, it's slippery~
9. Sprinkle some flour and press into sticks.
10. Noodles pressed out.
11. To prevent the noodles from sticking to each other, sprinkle some flour and shake.
12. Boil water in a pot, add a small amount of salt, noodles, and cook. After the noodles are fished out, place the vegetables on top, add the seasonings and stir well.