1. Prepare the ingredients, slice the sausage, and cut the boiled egg in half.
2. Add a small amount of soybean oil, sauté chopped green onion, and stir-fry the sausage slightly.
3. Add some boiling water
4. After the water is boiled, the noodles are topped, and then fungus is added, and the noodles are cooked through for about 3 minutes.
5. Seasoning sauce, add vinegar, light soy sauce, salt, pepper, red pepper, chopped green onion, flaxseed oil, and mix well. Flaxseed oil is fragrant and rich in nutrients.
6. Pour the sauce into the pot and stir well, then turn off the heat.
7. The fragrant hot and sour noodles are ready!