1. Add pepper, cooking wine, and salt to the prawns and marinate for half an hour.
2. Cabbage and meat dumplings stuffing.
3. Take a dumpling wrapper, put the dumpling filling, and put another shrimp to make dumplings.
4. Put the dumplings in the boiling pot after boiling water.
5. Order cold water three times and cook until the dumplings float and expand.
6. Put salt, dried shrimp skin, seaweed, dark soy sauce, spicy pepper, and chopped green onions in a bowl.
7. Put the cooked dumplings and soup into a bowl!
The authentic sour soup must contain dried shrimp, seaweed, coriander, and chopped green onions. I forgot to put coriander today.