1. Prepare the ingredients. There are two common types of loofah on the market. This type of water chestnut is also called octagonal gourd, and the cylindrical loofah is also called water gourd;
2. The tomatoes and shallots are peeled separately, washed and sliced. This kind of red onion, also called small onion, has a strong aroma. When it is cooked in a soup or a small stir-fry, the taste of the whole dish will increase a lot. This kind of red onion is also very good. Good preservation, not easy to sprout, a small one at a time is enough;
3. Plane the skin of the loofah to keep a little green and tender part, which looks more beautiful. After washing, cut it into hob pieces;
4. Heat the pan, pour in the cooking oil, pour in the shallots and fry them to create a fragrance;
5. Then pour the tomatoes, stir fry quickly to get the sand, add 2 bowls of boiling water, and cook until the soup is rich and boiling;
6. Pour in the loofah, stir-fry evenly, cover the pot and cook until the loofah softens;
7. Add salt, pepper, and a few drops of sesame oil, mix well and scoop it up.
Tips for food:
Don't cook the loofah for too long. You can shovel it up after a little softening to keep it crisp and tender.