1. Mince pork belly, season it in advance (the spoon mentioned here is a common home spoon) 2 spoons of soy sauce, 2 spoons of oil, 2 spoons of cornstarch (flat spoon), mix well
2. Take another bowl with 2 spoons of tomato sauce and 1 spoon of soy sauce
3. 4 pieces of garlic, 2 pieces in half, and 2 pieces finely chopped; wash the green onions, cut the green onion leaves into slices, mix the white onion and the chopped garlic; add some oil (more) to the pan, and fry the lumpy garlic first , Shovel the garlic and some oil
4. Pour in the green onion and minced garlic, sauté until fragrant; add the minced meat and stir fry; fry until slightly whitish, pour 2 spoons of cooking wine
5. Sauté fragrant and slightly burnt, pour in the pre-mixed tomato soy sauce; stir well, pour in the pasta water, turn to medium heat, cover and simmer until the juice is collected
6. Basic meat sauce complete
7. Put water in the pot, add half a tablespoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of oil, add 200g of pasta to the hot water, cover and cook for 8 minutes on medium heat, the basic pasta is complete
8. Whenever you want to eat spaghetti with meat sauce, take a milk pot, add fried garlic and oil, pour in some water or stock (the purpose is hot noodles and soft noodles), put as many noodles as you want, directly Boil until the water is dry. Turn off the heat and pour in some pepper
9. Pour the meat sauce and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
Prepare the basic pasta in advance and process it according to the tastes of different people. If you want a softer one, you can add more water and fried garlic to simmer. If necessary, cover the lid. If you need to add vegetarian dishes, you can prepare it in the process. Enter; if you like to eat moist, you can add more water or directly replace it with broth and cook until slightly thickened! The meat sauce in this recipe is prepared by myself. In the part-time restaurant, the meat sauce is purchased in advance...