1. Clean the mussels, clams, and squid, cut the squid into rings, and marinate them with salt and a little white wine.
2. Wash the prawns and open the back with scissors to remove the shrimp thread.
3. Put a cross knife on the tomato skin, boil it in water, and peel it directly after cooling.
4. Dice red bell pepper and dice tomatoes.
5. Dice the onion and set aside
6. Put the garlic and onion until fragrant. After the onion is transparent, pour the red bell pepper and diced tomato and stir fry. Then add the washed rice, chicken broth and white wine. The soup should be under the rice, and sprinkle with saffron, salt and pepper. Stir-fry well, top with mussels, clams, squid, and prawns. Don't turn over the contents of the pot at this time. Cover the pot and simmer for 15 minutes. When the soup is almost dry, you can turn off the heat. Sprinkle with chopped parsley at the end, perfect!
Saffron is not easy to buy, you can go to the supermarket to buy paella seasoning directly.