1. Remove the internal organs and cartilage of the squid, squeeze out the teeth, tear off the red skin and cut into circles + shell seafood, clean and drain the water for use
2. Open the back of the prawns to remove the prawn thread and spare + slice the Spanish salami (not pictured)
3. Chili+tomatoes+onion and garlic slices+onion and bell peppers washed and diced+tomatoes peeled and diced
4. Stuffy cooked rice for use
5. Put a little olive oil in a pan and sauté the onions over medium heat (2-3 minutes) + garlic slices and saute slightly + tomatoes + salt + bell peppers and saute for 2-3 minutes until the tomatoes come out of soup
6. + Smoked red pepper powder + rice + saffron and continue to stir for 2 minutes + wine and finally sprinkle with Spanish salami
When washing unshelled seafood + salt + a little sesame oil soak for 3-4 hours, the sand will spit almost and you can wash it again!