1. Materials are ready. Remove the scales and internal organs of the grass carp.
2. Wash the lettuce leaves and cut into sections.
3. Remove the head and tail of the grass carp, leave two pieces of fish meat and cut into fillets.
4. Add salt, pepper, egg white, starch, and a little cooking wine to the fish fillets.
5. After the fish fillets are caught and mixed evenly, marinate for 15 minutes.
6. Pour oil into the pot, add ginger slices, chop the fish head and fish tail and fish bones into pieces, stir fry in the pot to remove the smell.
7. Add water to the fish bones, add salt to a boil over high heat, simmer for about 15 minutes on medium heat, and simmer into fish soup.
8. Cut the green onions into sections and blanch them in the fish soup with soybean sprouts and lettuce leaves.
9. After blanching, put it on the bottom of the bowl. And add two spoons of fish soup. At the same time, blanch the marinated fish fillets in the fish soup and spread them evenly on the lettuce leaves.
10. Sprinkle crushed chili, pepper powder, chili powder, dried chili segments, and minced garlic evenly on the fish fillets.
11. Pour in three spoons of boiling oil.
12. Sprinkle with chopped coriander and chopped shallots.
Do not blanch the fish fillets for a long time to avoid losing the tender taste.