1. Tear off the skin of the cod and wash it well.
2. Cut into small pieces.
3. Add salt, cooking wine, and pepper.
4. Grab well and marinate for 30 minutes.
5. Divide the fried powder into two parts, add one part to water to make a paste, and one part dry powder for later use.
6. Dip the marinated cod first in the batter and then in the dry powder.
7. After everything is done, fry them in a frying pan.
8. Take out the drain oil and set aside.
9. Cut the green onion into long sections, peel and slice the ginger, prepare the bell pepper and Chinese pepper.
10. From the pot, add the green onion, ginger, pepper, and chili to stir fry to create a fragrance.
11. Add the fried cod.
12. Stir-fry evenly.