1. Ingredients: fresh vegetarian chicken, garlic (smashed), chives, spicy oil
2. Unpack the fresh vegetarian chicken and place it on a chopping board for cutting.
3. Pour the oil in the saucepan to heat, add the sliced fresh vegetarian chicken and fry it on both sides, and serve.
4. Next, put in the garlic stew.
5. Then, add the right amount of water to the fried chicken.
6. Add the right amount of soy sauce.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of spicy oil.
8. Add the right amount of sugar.
9. Add the right amount of salt.
10. Season to a boil.
11. Finally, boil until the soup is almost done, put the chives and serve.