1. Ingredients: fresh vegetarian chicken, quail eggs (cooked and peeled).
2. Unpack the fresh vegetarian chicken and place it on a chopping board for cutting.
3. Pour the oil in the pot to heat, add the peeled quail eggs and fry them until golden brown, remove them.
4. Next, leave an appropriate amount of base oil in the pot, add the cut fresh vegetarian chicken and fry it on both sides.
5. Then, add the fried quail eggs and add some water.
6. Add the right amount of soy sauce.
7. Add the right amount of rock sugar.
8. Add the right amount of salt.
9. Season to a boil.
10. Finally, cook until the soup is almost done, and add the right amount of MSG.
11. Stir thoroughly and serve.