1. Prepare all the ingredients and seasonings. Cut off the prawn silk and prawn gun, and open the back to remove the sand thread. Add salt, cooking wine, and pepper, mix well and marinate for 20 minutes. Wash broccoli, caichang, lotus root slices, shiitake mushrooms, celery, and other vegetables, blanch them to 7 minutes of ripeness, remove and drain. Vegetables don’t have to be limited to these, just put whatever you have at home.
2. Prepare all the spices. 2 tablespoons of Pixian bean paste, sliced old ginger, sliced green onions, dried chili, sesame pepper, aniseed, cinnamon, and bay leaves are all ready.
3. Heat the pot, pour in the right amount of cooking oil, mix the flour and starch at a ratio of 1:1, and place it on the plate. The marinated shrimps are wrapped in flour one by one.
4. Fry it in an oil pan until golden brown and remove the oil control. After all the oil is fried, wait for the oil temperature to rise, and then fry again to make the prawns more crispy.
5. Leave a small amount of fried shrimp oil in the wok, and pour out the rest. Put the star anise, bay leaves, cinnamon, and sesame pepper into the pot and fry until fragrant, then put the shallots and ginger slices in and fry until fragrant. In fact, there is a good way to solve the leftover oil of these fried things. Chop the small shallots or green onions and place them in a bowl. The remaining oil of the fried shrimp is directly put into the bowl and fried into scallion-flavored shrimp oil. The next time you cook pancakes, it's very delicious to put two spoons, and the taste of the cold dishes is also first-rate! It not only avoids waste, but also does not cause physical injury due to repeated heating.
6. Then put the Pixian bean paste and fry out the red oil. Put the blanched vegetables into the pot and stir-fry evenly.
7. Add 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine and stir evenly. I didn't add salt. I tasted the taste and found that the saltiness was just right. If the mouth is heavy, you can add more salt. Put it on a plate and start eating! It’s better to have an alcohol stove at home. You can heat it while eating, and you can add water to rinse after eating.
Heart-warming tips for fish: To make spicy hot pot, you don't need to stick to the ingredients in the recipe. You can put whatever you have at home, just as you like. For example: lamb chops, chicken wings, fish balls...all do.