1. Prepare materials.
2. Wash and slice konjac
3. Yellow throat washed and sliced
4. Wash the hairy belly and cut into sections.
5. Wash enoki mushrooms, tricholoma and matsutake mushrooms, and slice them.
6. Soak potato slices in water. Slice ginger and cut green onions into sections. Luncheon meat slices
7. Soak the dried chili section and dried pepper in hot water for 15-20 minutes.
8. Put salt, chicken essence, rock sugar, glutinous rice grains, and white wine into the bottom of the pot.
9. Add the hot pot bottom material.
10. Soak the chili segments and peppercorns, strain off the water, and pour into the bottom of the pot.
11. Add the broth (boiled water, chicken broth, bone broth).
12. Add sliced ginger, garlic cloves, and green onions. Bring to a boil on high fire.
13. Add an appropriate amount of dried chili noodles to the bottom of the bowl.
14. Let's start cooking.
15. Let's start cooking.
1. Add vegetables and meat as you like.