1. Thousands of garlic, washed, shredded and set aside; dried red peppers, shredded and set
2. Wash and shred pork; add light soy sauce and mix well.
3. Add Daxida barbecue sauce, mix well, and marinate for half an hour.
4. Heat the oil in the pan, smooth the pork shreds, and set aside.
5. Heat the oil in the pan and sauté the red peppers.
6. Set aside the chili shreds, pour in the green garlic, and stir fry for a fragrance.
7. Add a thousand sheets of silk and stir well.
8. Add salt and stir well.
9. Pour in the light soy sauce and stir well.
10. Pour in the slippery shredded pork and stir well.
11. Adjust the flavor and serve on the plate.
1. If you don't like the peculiar beany taste of soy products, you can blanch and drain thousands of pieces of silk first.
2. If there is no barbecue sauce, starch can be used to mix the pork thoroughly.
3. Dry red peppers can be omitted if you don't eat chili.