1. Cut the northern tofu into small pieces and soak in clean water.
2. Prepare chopped green onion, ginger and garlic slices.
3. Put oil in the pan, add beef filling and half of the chopped green onion, minced ginger and garlic slices, stir fry until cooked.
4. Add soybean paste and Pixian bean paste and stir well.
5. Add tofu, add 2 tablespoons of water and simmer for 2 minutes, then add 1 tablespoon of water starch.
6. Sprinkle the other half of the chopped green onion, garlic slices and minced ginger.
7. Add chicken essence and stir fry evenly.
8. Take out the pan and serve.