1. Mushrooms soaked softly
2. Cut into cubes and add 10g olive oil to the pot until fragrant. Shiitake mushrooms should be fragrant only when they are golden-brown on medium heat. Do not rush at this step and be patient.
3. After the shiitake mushrooms have changed color, add a little sugar and soy sauce and stir-fry them evenly, then they can be served.
4. The wolfberry is boiled in boiling water and drained
5. Wash the spinach, blanch it in boiling water and let it cool.
6. After the spinach is dried to warm, you can squeeze the water dry by hand, and then chop it
7. Add diced shiitake mushrooms, fried white sesame seeds, sesame oil, olive oil, and salt to the chopped spinach, mix well, put it in a small mousse mold with a spoon, press it slightly with a spoon, and then unmold directly, put goji berries on top child.
1. The shiitake mushrooms should be slowly simmered into golden yellow on medium heat. It must not be rushed, and patience is required for shiitake mushrooms to be fragrant.
2. Spinach has purines, so it must be blanched
3. White sesame seeds should also be sautéed into yellow with a slow fire, so that they taste good.