1. Wash the spinach. For the darker color, I only use vegetable leaves, stir-fry the vegetable stems, and cut the leaves into small pieces.
2. Put the spinach leaves into the food processor and add a small amount of water
3. Start the machine and whipped into spinach juice, you can filter it
4. Take a large bowl, add flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, eggs, softened butter and spinach juice (adjust the amount of water yourself)
5. Then knead and knead with your hands to form a smooth dough. If it feels sticky, put it in the bread machine and stir, then cover with plastic wrap and wake up for 10 minutes.
6. Press and fold the dough again, knead it into a strip, wrap it in plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator for more than 8 hours
7. Sprinkle with flour, put the refrigerated dough on top, also sprinkle the surface of the dough with flour to prevent sticking, let it wake up for 30 minutes
8. Organize into 6cm high and 1cm thick strips, and then cut into small pieces each 2cm wide
9. Take one on top of the other, press it with chopsticks in the middle
10. Slightly stretch both ends and squeeze tightly to prevent them from spreading when they are fried
11. Raise the frying pan, heat it to about 200 degrees Celsius, put the raw dough sticks in the dough, after the dough sticks float, fiddle with the dough sticks repeatedly with chopsticks to quickly expand and fry until golden brown
12. Remove the oil with a kitchen towel
13. carry out
Since it needs to be refrigerated for more than 8 hours, office workers recommend that the noodles be cooked at night before going to bed, and the frying time in the morning is appropriate. If you are afraid of the oxalic acid in spinach, then blanch the spinach in advance before making the juice.