1. Put the kidneys into some beer and marinate;
2. Put garlic and ginger slices, red pepper segments, salt, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking wine, a little sugar and appropriate amount of salt into a bowl, then add 1 tablespoon of starch and appropriate amount of water to mix evenly into a bowl of juice;
3. Boil the pot with boiling water, put the squid in it, blanch it, and remove the squid as soon as it spins;
4. Put the waist flower in it and blanch it;
5. Remove the waist flower immediately after it changes color;
6. Take a clean pot, put in an appropriate amount of oil, add the garlic seedlings and stir fry;
7. When the garlic sprouts are half-cooked, add the freshly blanched squid and kidneys and stir fry;
8. Stir-fry evenly and pour into a bowl of juice;
9. Just collect the juice from the fire;
10. Put it on the plate and serve it on the table.
1. Remove the film of the squid, and then cut it with a flower knife; After cutting the kidney in half, cut off the white film in the middle, and then put a flower knife on the surface, and pickle it with beer to help remove the peculiar smell;
2. Both the squid and kidneys need to be fried in advance, and the blanching time is not too long. When the squid is slightly rolled and the kidneys change color, they need to be taken out immediately;
3. Prepare a bowl of juice before stir-frying: Put garlic ginger slices, red pepper segments, light soy sauce, cooking wine, oyster sauce, sugar and salt into a bowl, then add appropriate starch and water and stir evenly;
4. Stir-frying is fast-fried on high fire. First, fry the garlic sprouts, add the blanched squid and kidneys when they are half cooked, then pour the juice in a bowl, and then the juice should be boiled on high heat. The time should not be too long. Avoid kidneys and squid old.