1. Prepare the ingredients. The sausages are made by myself. They are made of real materials and are especially delicious. Wash the sausage before steaming.
2. Cut into slices.
3. Remove the old roots and wash the baby cabbage, cut into small strips, soak and wash, and drain the water.
4. The baby cabbage is placed on a plate, topped with 2 spoons of light soy sauce, enough for the baby cabbage to taste.
5. Put sliced sausages on top, and then add shredded ginger and green onions. Sometimes I just cut the sausages into several sections before it’s too late, and it’s more enjoyable when they are steamed.
6. Put it in the steamer and steam for 30 minutes. It is also possible to use a steamer without a steamer.
7. The steamed sausage and baby cabbage look delicious. The meaty flavor of the baby cabbage mixed with baby cabbage is sweet and delicious.
1. Put the sausage on top. After steaming, the baby cabbage has the fragrance of sausage, which is soft and delicious.
2. Just add light soy sauce to taste, the sausage itself has a salty taste, do not add salt