1. Add an egg white and a little salt to the flour to form a moderately hard and soft Sanguang dough. Cover with plastic wrap for 40 minutes.
2. Add a whole egg and an egg yolk to the pork filling, then add cooking wine, salt, light soy sauce, pepper, green onion and ginger water, and whisk in one direction.
3. Chop the skin jelly and put it in the whipped meat.
4. Stir well, add sesame oil at the end to increase the aroma.
5. Huhao's noodles are divided into small doses.
6. Roll into a garden leather.
7. Pack small buns.
8. Put cabbage leaves on the plate.
9. Put on the wrapped buns.
10. On high fire, put the buns on after the pot is boiling, and steam for 10 minutes to get out
11. The finished product is more fragrant when dipped in vinegar