1. Prepare all ingredients
2. Clean the golden pomfret, put it on cooking wine, marinate ginger on the bottom of the plate and the size of the fish for 10 minutes
3. Put the water in the steamer and boil, put the fish in and steam for 10 minutes
4. Cut the green onions, ginger, and garlic when steaming the fish
5. Put the green onion, ginger and garlic in a hot oil pan and stir fragrant for oil
6. Add the right amount of salt
7. Pour some light soy sauce
8. Add the right amount of fish sauce and stir well and turn off the heat
9. After the fish is steamed, pour the water out of the plate, and pour the scallion sauce in the pot on the golden pomfret.
When steaming fish, put hot water on the pot, and the time should be adjusted according to the size of the fish.