1. Prepare materials. When selecting marine fish, check whether the eyes are protruding, whether the gills are bright red, and the flesh of the fish is elastic and shiny when pressed.
2. Open the fish belly, remove the gills and fish belly, rinse the fish with a knife on both sides, chop the tempeh slightly, slice the ginger and cut the green onion into sections
3. Add 1 gram of salt and cooking wine to the fish and spread the whole body, add tempeh, ginger slices and green onions, drizzle with lard or vegetable oil, marinate for 2 hours if you have time, and marinate for ten minutes if you don’t have time
4. After the water boils, steam for 5 minutes and simmer for 3 minutes
5. Pick out the green onion and ginger after cooking, pour it with soy sauce, cut some green onion and ginger for decoration, and drizzle with hot oil