1. The materials are ready. The fresh ribs I use are washed and drained, and the coprinus comatus is washed, and the garlic and shallots are ready.
2. Cut the Coprinus comatus into horizontal slices.
3. Put the Coprinus comatus in a large bowl
4. Add the ribs and garlic
5. Add ginger, corn starch, salt, chicken powder, cooking wine, light soy sauce, fish sauce, pepper. In the end, I also drizzled a little sesame oil. Grasp even
6. Pour into a steaming bowl. If possible, it can be marinated for a few minutes to make it more delicious.
7. Wash the rice in the rice cooker and discharge the rice cooker
8. Put on the steaming rack and add the prepared ribs
9. The rice is cooked, and the ribs are also cooked.
10. Cut a little green onion and mix well.
11. Eat it.
1. I like to use a large bowl for seasoning, so it's easier to grasp.
2. If you like a larger amount, you can steam it directly in the pot. I used a small plate because the rice cooker can’t fit. But it's enough for a family of three.
3. The seasoning is increased or decreased according to personal taste. If you like spicy, you can add some chili.