1. Wash the ribs, drain the water (set aside for 10 minutes), mix all the seasonings evenly into the ribs, stir evenly, and marinate for 30 minutes
2. During the marinating process of the ribs, we will process the pumpkin. I prefer to buy this part. There is no pumpkin seeds, so it is easy to handle.
3. Cut the pumpkin into pieces and place them on a porcelain plate. The thickness is moderate. You can grasp it here, because it takes too long to steam, and the thin ribs are not cooked. The pumpkin is rotten, and my pumpkin is steamed and the root is not enough. eat
4. Roll the marinated ribs one by one in the marinade
5. Then spread the ribs on the pumpkin piece by piece, preferably stacked neatly, so that the heat can be evenly heated when steaming, and finally pour in the juice of the marinated ribs evenly.
6. This method is very time-saving for me. I didn’t steam it separately, but steamed it together when cooking. The rice should be cooked in standard. Don’t use fast cooking. Otherwise, you should add a little more water to the rice. Fall into the ribs, and the rice will be hard if you don’t add a little water
7. Steam and stew until you eat out. Of course, if you are not familiar with the pot for the first time, you should open it and take a look. If it is not bad enough, you can reheat the rice cooker for another 10 minutes, so the important thing is said three times. Add more water to the rice