1. Grab the minced meat with cornstarch and light soy sauce and marinate for about 10 minutes.
2. Finely chop garlic leaves.
3. Sliced white tofu.
4. Spread on the plate.
5. Heat the pan with oil, add the minced meat and fry until the color changes.
6. Add a little dark soy sauce, stir and stir well.
7. Pour a tablespoon of boiling water, boil it, and stir well.
8. Drizzle the minced meat and the soup on the tofu.
9. Spread a layer of chopped pepper on the minced meat surface.
10. Put it into the steamer and steam for 10-15 minutes.
11. Sprinkle crushed garlic leaves on top of the pot and steam for about 2 minutes.