1. Prepare the ingredients (ignore the tomatoes).
2. The beef is stewed clearly and cut into small pieces.
3. Wash the carrots and cut into strips.
4. Wash the beans and break them into sections.
5. Put a little oil in the pot, add chopped green onion and sauté.
6. Stir-fry the carrots and beans.
7. Add beef cubes later.
8. Add a pinch of salt and soy sauce.
9. Add a little beef broth and turn off the heat when the vegetables are half-baked.
10. Wash the germ rice.
11. Pour it into the pot and add less water than usual.
12. Pour the fried beef dishes into the pot.
13. Press the normal cooking button until it matures.
14. Mix well and enjoy.
15. Rather than taking great pains to match meals, it is better to treat yourself with a bowl of germ rice. A bowl of good rice is the best choice.
Meats such as lamb, chicken, pork, and ribs can be used according to the family's preferences.
Vegetables can use your favorite ingredients, preferably with less soup.
Carrots are fat-soluble ingredients, and their nutrition will be fully released after stir-frying. It is recommended to stir-fry for a while.