1. Wash and drain fresh chicken drumsticks for later use
2. Boil water in a pot and add the chopped chicken nuggets to blanch water to remove impurities and grease
3. The blanched chicken nuggets are immediately placed in cold water and allowed to cool, then drain the water for later use
4. Wash carrots and potato skins, and blanch the mushrooms in boiling water. The cold water is too cold
5. Carrots cut into diamond-shaped chunks are the same as potatoes
6. Pour an appropriate amount of base oil into the pot, heat it up, add pepper and aniseed, fry until fragrant, then add onion, ginger, garlic and sauté
7. Add the chicken nuggets and add a product of fresh soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and stir fry quickly
8. Add potatoes, carrots, and shiitake mushrooms, stir-fry evenly, add water and start stewing
9. Simmer until there is not much soup, add salt and stir fry evenly, then continue to simmer for 5 minutes
10. Stew until the soup is thick, add monosodium glutamate to increase the freshness, sprinkle with coriander to increase the flavor, and enjoy it in the pot.
11. The fragrant and delicious chicken drumsticks stewed with seasonal vegetables on a plate
12. The nutritional value of chicken drumsticks is very rich and children's favorite
13. Tomorrow, using simple ingredients to make tall and delicious, so happy
14. You can also enjoy a good mood with a glass of wine
15. Stewed chicken drumsticks with vegetables is a must-have dish for banquet guests
16. I want to share the deliciousness with everyone
Nutritional value Chicken legs contain protein, fat, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin A, vitamin C, cholesterol, calcium, phosphorus, iron and other ingredients. Moreover, the protein content ratio is relatively high, there are many types, and the digestibility is high, it is easy to be absorbed and utilized by the human body, and it has the effect of enhancing physical strength and strengthening the body.
1. The protein content in chicken legs is rich, which is conducive to the growth and development and metabolism of the human body;
2. The iron element in chicken legs is an essential element for the human body to synthesize hemoglobin, which can improve iron deficiency anemia in the human body.
3. Chicken legs are rich in nutritional value and contain a variety of vitamins and unsaturated fats, and the digestion and absorption rate of the human body is relatively high.
4. Chicken legs have more vitamin A content than other meats, and although they are inferior to vegetables or liver in terms of quantity, their vitamin A content is much higher than beef and pork.