1. Wash the fresh crucian carp, cut it with a knife, and marinate with green onion, ginger, and salt wine for 15 minutes.
2. Use a high heat in an electric hot pot. After heating, put an appropriate amount of base oil and add the crucian.
3. Fry the golden brown one side and turn it over.
4. After turning it over, add green onion and ginger, just a little bit more.
5. Add boiling water after frying both sides.
6. Add rice wine and pepper.
7. Soak the steamed Hericium erinaceus in advance.
8. Cut the tofu into pieces, tear the Hericium edodes into small pieces, and top with watery black fungus.
9. Add hericium, fungus and tofu.
10. Add salt and simmer for 20 minutes.
11. After the stew, add coriander and drizzle with a few drops of sesame oil.
Be sure to add boiling water after the fish is fried